- Anxiety and Panic
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Work-related stress
- Interpersonal and relationship difficulties
- Self-esteem and assertiveness problems
- Health anxiety
- Social anxiety
- Worrying and generalised anxiety
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Addictions (e.g. alcohol, substances, internet, sex)
- Loss and bereavement
- Sexual, physical and emotional abuse
- Distressing perceptual experiences (e.g. hearing voices)
I offer a range of psychological therapies including Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy (CBT), Schema Therapy, Multi-Modal Therapy, DBT Skills, Mindfulness and other approaches. I draw from different therapies where appropriate to suit the needs of each client. My overall approach to working with clients is a collaborative one.
Often, when working with clients of child/adolescent age, I will work systemically with parents/guardians, carers or other family as well as with other involved persons (e.g. school teachers) as necessary.
I also offer coaching services to high performance athletes, business professionals and others drawing on psychological theory, principles and techniques.
I provide medico-legal services to the legal sector in personal injury and clinical negligence cases.